Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
These exceptional tax positions will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial and tax operations
- Preparation and timely delivery accurate of indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities,
- Preparation of Intrastat reporting
- Preparation of payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify errors,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, running improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree preferable in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related field,
- 2 years’ experience in accountancy/finance,
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage,
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Very good English (written and spoken). Additional language will be an asset,
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
What will we offer you?
- Package of trainings addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries,
- Support transformational changes of the business and tax department.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects