Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The HR Services team is the first contact point for the employees of Shell in relation to HR matters. We provide Shell employees with full support in work-related matters in 11 languages, e.g. in relation to staff, payroll or international transfers. The HR department was created 10 years ago and is still developing and expanding.
In HR Services you can experience ownership and responsibility for a broad variety of people cases, in which you can make a difference in someone’s career and life and add real value. You will have the opportunity to be involved in functional groups, participate in cross-functional/cross-centre projects and networks, and handle focal responsibilities within your team. You will work individually as well as in a high energy, high impact team to achieve results. Develop and stretch yourself with leaders who are skilled in giving you the right opportunities to explore your strengths and get well rewarded and recognized for that.
We need you, a talented HR Advisor for our HR Services Operations to help Shell in its journey to grow our human capital to become the most innovative energy company in the world.
What will you do?
- You will execute complex Local HR Processes for our employees based in Benelux countries in line with existing policies and procedures and according to established Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- You will also respond to a range of different queries and manage cases, taking ownership of end-to-end processes and ensuring the top quality of service
- You will look for opportunities to liaise with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees and Line Managers as well as multiple other local and global stakeholders
- You will also act as country or process Focal Point where necessary, working alongside others to improve the Knowledge Base
- You will work with your immediate team members, sharing best practices and developing each other skills
- You will work in a cultural diverse environment both locally and virtually
- To leverage your knowledge you will then recommend improvements and simplification to existing processes and procedures based on gained experience and feedback from customers
There will be opportunities to contribute to ad-hoc project related work within the HR Services work which will give you a chance to widen areas of expertise and networks beyond the core role.
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- Have tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration
- Show 1-2 years’ work experience, while previous experience in Shared Service environment will be a big asset
- Possess strong service excellence and customer focus alongside high level of ownership, resilience and empowerment
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Enjoy an environment that focuses on constant improvement, on personal and professional development and efficiency. You will be interested and motivated by understanding how your work affects the overall goals of the company
- Have a good command in English (C1 level is a minimum) and Dutch (C1 level is a minimum)
- Understand and work with IT tools e.g. Microsoft suite of products, while previous experience with SAP will be an advantage
Join us and you will belong to a world where you can feel pride in your achievements and propel your career with global opportunities.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects