Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Within the Interventional Guided Therapy Devices modality, Philips is a market leader internationally and with a growing installed base, we are looking to expand our team of Field Service Engineers in the IGT Devices International organization. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
After intensive training, you are responsible for
- Executing service events (Installations, preventive – and corrective maintenance) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit / Business Line service manuals and relevant Philips Healthcare quality standard policies
- Coordinating the installations projects in your assigned region
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results and complaint handling
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submitting timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, complaints, field problem reports, and other paperwork as assigned
- Being aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Being a professional representative for Philips Healthcare with respect to customer problems, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in electronics, preferably on medical instrumentation
- Relevant field service experience, preferably in the medical imaging is an asset
- The ability to work independently but can also act as a team player
- Knowledge of IT systems: Hardware, OS, networking
- Being flexible and stress-resistant
- Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and cooperate in a team environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives. Able to perform in a leadership role in some circumstances. Proactively complete assignments.
- Customer oriented
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation
- Fluent English and Polish - written and spoken
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel across Central and Eastern Europe for up to 50% of work time. Main office is based in Poland
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)