In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become a part of the Procurement Team in Łódź which acts on behalf of the Philips businesses, handling every step in the purchasing process – from demand analysis to final delivery, and contribute to live business cases.
You are responsible for
- Supporting operational activities in the area of procurement process & system
- Working with various procurement tools (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
- Delivering actionable reports & analysis
- Working with Philips suppliers and internal stakeholders, ensuring satisfactory service feedback
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Handling incoming issues, monitor status and drives their resolution. Investigating root causes and proposing solutions
You are a part of
Philips Procurement manages and performs sourcing and procurement activities for goods and services for Philips. Procurement Hub delivers value-added services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working while delivering superior purchasing experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in the at least third year of University degree (Economic or Business-related studies would be an asset)
- Available at least 25h/week (preferably >30h/week)
- Quick learner
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MS Office applications, including Excel intermediate knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6-months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create a superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)