The successful candidate will join the Account Service Operations EMEA hub team, based in Warsaw, as a Client On-boarding Manager.
The Account Service Operations in Warsaw support Account Opening and Maintenance processes for the TTS client base across EMEA region
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing different operational & controls related project within ASO Warsaw HUB, which will require close cooperation with both Internal ASO teams, & regional and global partners. The role will include coordination of complex projects and work locally on identifying optimization opportunities in process
This role demands a high level of motivation and organizational skills as well as highly developed analytics thinking and problem solving approach.
- MCA Testing & Remediation
- Perform monthly/quarterly MCA testes based on selected samples:
- WE AO & AMT
- TCS AO & AMT
- Francophone (currently excluded)
- Ensure that all PRCs are tested
- Ensure that remediation tasks are completed
- Ensure that testing file meets the global standards
- Perform MCA testing summary & report of all exceptions
- Submission of MCA results in GRC
- Deferrals review
- Perform review of all open deferrals available on deferral tracker & eflow report
- Inform documentation specialists about expired deferrals and ensure corrective actions are taken
- Validates that all deferrals are correctly open & closed on the deferral tracker
- Documentation Management
- Undertake other assigned projects / subtasks as requested
- Work on increasing control effectiveness
- Socializing global changes within Warsaw HUB
- Supporting remediation exercises both documented through CAP as well as those carried out outside CAP system.
- Partnering with regional/global ASU Control partners in their reviews of ASU EMEA Hub
- Coordination of remediation activities, establishing control measures to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Represent ASO in front of Auditors both Internals and Externals
- Support QA with Operational controls such as MCA Testing, GRC submissions, QRA reviews.
• Ability to learn selected areas of the organization and participate in trainings.
• Knowledge of the functioning of an international banking corporation
• Development of competence related to organizing and planning work and communication
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Documentation Review, Legal or KYC space
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Extremely detailed focused
- Strong team player
- Impeccable integrity and judgement