In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead global projects as part of the service best practice factory and drive operational excellence in service delivery performance, across markets and businesses. You will make an impact on our global service and solutions strategic ambition, driving cost productivity and customer experience, with the opportunity to work with a variety of leadership across the global Health Systems organization.
You are responsible for
- Project management within new service delivery Best Practice (BP) factory: drive operational excellence and cost productivity with First Time Right (FTR) as principal KPI to improve
- Collect global best practices (inside/outside) – capture in BP catalogue (scalable, repeatable) – standardize requirements into service BPO organization and standard infrastructure (ServiceMax)
- Deploy BP initiatives WITH+IN the markets, co-create optimal solutions, and implement until desired results are realized
- Work with a variety of stakeholders across markets, businesses and function, create buy-in for market specific BP deployment plan
- Utilize data analytics to support improvements – and leverage business transformation support (LEAN deployment)
- Manages as project manager projects that lead to tangible improvement in main operational service performance indicators (labor, material consumption, customer experience). Formulates the project plan, in accordance with goals and timing set by project steering team and sponsors; specifies the resourcing required, anticipated costs, performs risk assessment and adheres to set quality standards
- Controls the project budget (business case), project progress, and reports out to steering team (escalation, support)
You are a part of
The Services delivery performance team, within the O2C/Operations group of global Services and Solutions. This team is responsible for driving global services delivery performance, based on analytical capabilities, understanding of customer and market service delivery requirements, and rapid deployment of internal and external best practices. We act in a dynamic environment of collaboration with markets, business and functions, where we apply operational excellence to lead to visible change and results for our markets, and continued value to our customers. You will be based out of Shanghai and working mostly with the Chinese market service team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or MBA
- Minimum 10 years of experience in global, multicultural environment
- Experience in customer service, performance management (operational excellence), project management (PMP certification)
- Collaborative skills and proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience working across different markets and businesses with different seniority levels
- Experience working with leadership
- Change management experience - LEAN certified
- English language skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)