IT Risk Specialist
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Are you an expert in Technology risk and controls management? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– provide oversight and guidance on risk documentation, remediation and closure
– document operational risk items and track issues through remediation
– manage risk items to make sure remediation is sustainable
– assist with risk assessments and reporting that shed light on our technology risk profile
– deliver end-to-end support of the Key Procedural Controls Assessment process
– proactively identify operational risks
– make sure regulatory requirements and requests are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
– establish and maintain an effective risk culture
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management team as part of the first line of defense supporting several functions within Group Technology. We manage the risk portfolio, drive the internal controls assessment process and make sure remediation of identified issues is completed timely and sustainably. We actively engage auditors (both internal and external) and facilitate regulatory requests. You'll be working closely with Subject Matter Experts in CTO, CDO and Technology Operating Management functions, Compliance and Operational Risk Control and Group Internal Audit.
– a university degree ideally in computer science or information technology
– experience in IT risk management, preferably in the financial services industry
– experience in Compliance, risk control or audit are a plus
– strong analytical skills with a technical background
– sound know-how in the analysis of technical processes
– a pragmatic approach to solving complex control deficiencies
– excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global compliance teams
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to provide practical solutions to sustainably remediate and minimize risks and control deficiencies
– able to work with tight deadlines
– confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.