- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) mitigates money laundering and terrorist financing risks for Citi and its customers in the global marketplace. It uses skilled analysts, state-of-the-art technology and globally standard policies and procedures to ensure effective monitoring and reporting of suspicious activities.
- This role is based in Warsaw and reports directly to a Senior Global Operational Risk Manager based in London
- Work with the Global AML Governance Risk & Control team to ensure that there is an effective risk assessment and control environment in place within AML Global Functions, such as CAO and Monitoring Risk Management
- Drive high quality standards for processes and controls within AML global functions. Demonstrate these to AML’s business partners.
- Lead R&C support for Global functions in areas of; MCA coordination, Issue/CAP Management, Audit/Exam/Validation Management, Cross Border Data Clearance & Project Management support, oversight on Records Management and Third Party Risk Management
- Providing guidance, advice and education to AML Global Functions staff globally in all key R&C framework areas
- Rolling out risk guidance to ensure that core operational controls are understood and owned at all levels. Promoting the culture of proactive risk and issue identification.
- Drive implementation and resolution of risk related activities as they relate to AML Global functions
- Provide support to Global AML Governance Risk & Control Senior Manager & team on a variety of Risk & Control activities related to Global functions and risk programs
- Drive implementation and resolution of risk related activities
- Managing deliverable requests from partners, global team, region and products; collecting information and documentation in a timely manner, tracking and documenting requests and responses
- Regular weekly, bi-weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting. Develop and maintain relevant reporting presentation materials
- Using global standard policies, procedures and tools
- Responsible for comprehension, interpretation, and implementation of policies, and procedures, taking into account the regulatory or business environment.
- Operating within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards
- Other ad hoc projects and requirements as required
Knowledge / Experience:
- Required: Good knowledge of Risk and Control preferable
- Required: Awareness of AML regulation and banking products
- Required: AML product knowledge preferable
- Required: Basic Operations Management knowledge
- Required: Computer Literacy
- Required: Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Required: Analysis and research skills. Attention to detail
Leadership role in supporting and execution of risk programs; Audit, Exam and Issue management, MCA coordination, Records Management, Third Party Risk Management, Cross Border Data Clearance, Privacy,, etc.