We are looking for a Junior Process Officer with Danish/Swedish/Norwegian or Finnish language, Lodz with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Working in a multicultural team along with other native Nordic speakers and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team.
Who you are
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Either native or at least B1 level of Scandinavian language and English on communicative level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 31 December 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.