We are looking for a Business Analyst, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
World of derivatives is waiting for you!
Would you like to develop new solutions for derivatives services? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join us and help us build improvements and new solutions for our unit.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the OTC Derivatives team. We add value by delivering top class service for Derivatives products. As the Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in creating improvements, new solutions and collaboration with us and our Nordic stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining reports (SQL) towards business and management, as well as building and maintaining tools (VBA)
- Implementing new business intelligence solutions in Power BI
- Creating ad-hoc reports/extracts
- Contacting with our stakeholders in Scandinavia and being a sparring partner for the business in order to deliver best solutions
- Contributing to continuous improvement by developing processes
- Investigating and supporting more complex issues, proposing and driving improvements
You’ll join a great and full of enthusiasm team, where every day brings something new. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Are self-driven and have “can do” attitude
- Have capability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- Have analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
- Put attention to details and have clear and concise communication skills
- Enjoy cooperating with many different kinds of stakeholders
- Finance/math/statistics/data base related university degree will be an asset but not essential
- 1-up years professional experience in financial institutions – experience in a bank back office will be an asset but not essential
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Database Knowledge (SQL), VBA skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools, e.g. Power BI
Submit your application no later than 15 November 2019.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.