Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
We are now looking for a Senior IT Risk and Compliance Officer to strengthen our Issue Management team in the 1st Line Of Defence, where you will be part of center of excellence, supporting and leading our Issue Management related activities.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Technology Risk Management (DISIT) orchestrates, implements and coordinates changes to align and augment the risk and compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the IT organisation.
The Technology Risk Management (DISIT) ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation. In parallel, we increase risk awareness and continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility is to cover 1st Line Of Defence (LOD) where you will support or lead activities related to IT Issue Management and work with the organisation to drive effective risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation of IT issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advise the organization to secure effective IT risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation’s of audit issues
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Issue management function
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress, as well as execute quality controls according to the IT Issue processes
- Report issues to senior management and participate and drive relevant IT Issue management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared, and that any tasks are adequately managed
- Work closely together with Head of IT Issue Management and the Technology Risk Management (DISIT) team to provide audit advisory and guidance
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain
The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border Nordic organisation
- Are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks, both internally and externally
- Possess analytic skills and can understand/explain complex issues
Your experience and background:
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or other proactive IT risk remediation activities supporting the organisation
- You hold university degree and represent work experience in IT
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- CISA/CISSP, CRISC certification would be an asset
- Fluency in English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.