Cyber Requests Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a technical understanding of Cyber Security and what it takes to keep an organization secure from Cyber Threats? Do you have the motivation to develop an in depth understanding of the many unique business units at UBS and what it takes to secure them at the network, application, and endpoint level? Are you motivated to deliver exceptional client service and have a superior ability to write clearly and concisely? Do you have sharp analytic, conceptual and organizational skills and a willingness to communicate effectively with others?
We're looking for someone who will:
• Develop a deep understanding of the Cyber security controls, processes, policies and programs in place to protect our Clients and the Firm
• Leveraging prior responses and team expertise, be able to compose well written responses in English to satisfy internal/external Clients, along with Regulatory queries regarding the technical safeguards and programs in place at UBS that form the foundation of our well-developed Cyber & Information Security program
• Effectively manage multiple Client requests in a fast paced environment and meet urgent deadlines
• Provide effective input to improve service processes to better serve our Clients
You'll be a member of our Chief Information Security - Americas & Global Requests and Assessments Team based in Poland and report into the Manager of the Cyber Requests Service.
• fluent in English and excels in writing in it
• degree in computer science or a related technical or security field (desired)
• professional experience in the area of Cyber security
• advanced MS Excel knowledge
• strong analytical skills, ability to understand and express in writing technical concepts relating to security
• good at building internal networks and comfortable in liaising with people in different areas of the firm
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.