Philip Morris International is seeking talented professionals to join the SSC Specifications office in Krakow, Poland.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEAs Specifications Administrator EU, you will:
1. Create, modify and approve local manufacturing specifications for semi-finished and finished goods produced by PMI EU factories
2. Manage semi-finished & finished goods specification changes to optimize production quality and minimize waste
3. Create and maintain local items for semi-finished and finished goods to ensure direct material standardization across the EU factories
4. Use improvement tools to identify & reduce waste in specification management process
5. Coordinate or participate in cross-departmental projects aiming at improvement of product and production process
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• Minimum Bachelors’ degree
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge (including VBA)
• Fluent English speaker
• Problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
• PLM, SAP knowledge as an asset
• Minimum 1 year of industrial experience in quality assurance or production area
WE OFFER• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.