Securities Static Data Specialist
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Securities Static Data Specialist to:
• Open the new tradable financial products in our database.
• Manage the change of the financial products open in our database.
• Close the products according the information provided by FIS Telekurs.
• Manage the pricing of the financial products in the database
• Identify inaccurate or ambiguous data
• Answer and resolve the requests of the Front and Back Office in France.
• Continuous skill rise on the French products and specifications.
You’ll be working in the Securities Static Data team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Good knowledge of the various financial products
• Knowledge of Sixt Telekurs and Eventis.
• Skills on the French products specifications will be appreciated
• Efficient overall communication
• Be rigorous and accurate on the requirements.
• Ability to prioritize workload in an organized manner.
• Willing to work under pressure
• 3rd level degree, preferably in business or finance related discipline is desirable.
• Ideally 2 or 3 years of experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.