Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? We are looking for a Lease Administrator who can support the Corporate Real Estate team in London with the management of leases for the buildings that UBS occupies across the EMEA region (excluding Switzerland). You will be dealing not only with the London team, but also our real estate vendor and UBS offices across the region.The Lease Administration responsibilities will include:
- entering new leases / changes to existing leases into RE-FX (a SAP-based lease administration and accounting system)
- landlord invoicing process (monthly)
- (Sub)Tenant invoicing process (currently quarterly)
- providing accurate and timely reports to the CRE team in London, e.g. Critical Date Reports (CDR)
- supporting the Finance team during the month end closing process
- raising defects for identified issues and supporting system testing
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team is part of Group Corporate Services (GCS). You will be reporting into the local Head of GCS in Krakow, but liaising very closely with the Real Estate Management (REM) function in London.
The team is responsible for UBS' real estate strategy and associated transactions across the region – covering 24 countries, 65 cities, 77 properties and over 100 leases. Ensuring that leases are captured accurately in our lease database (RE-FX) and our payment obligations are met is a critical part of our function.
- experience in working in SAP e.g. REFX, FICO, AA or a similar module; entering data and running reports in SAP
- experience in lease abstraction (preferred but not essential)
- very good written and spoken English skills
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- high level motivation and positive "can do" attitude
- very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- excellent MS Office skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.