Securities Specialist – Settlements Expert
Job Reference #
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– monitor settlement transaction to ensure timely settlement incl. pre-matching and cancel and rebook transactions
– Place manual settlement and / or transfer instructions, affirm broker confirmations and handle broker enquiries
– systematically chase and resolve pending transfers/ settlements, differences and breaks (cash and security)
– administrate our securities settlement static data and standard settlement instructions (SSI) reference table
– manage our offshore unit (monitoring, enquiries, etc.)
– collaborate with interface partners as part of efficiency improvements and improve processes continuously
You’ll be working in the Securities team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We are responsible for the Order Room settlements for UBS. This comprises pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities are additional tasks. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm.
- experience in the settlements area (Asset Transfers experience strongly desirable)
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- very good command of German, written and verbal
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.