IT Security - Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT Security Requirements? Are you able to work in global projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Define required IT Security solutions and assist in implementing them
• Gather requirement, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
• Translate requirements into technical documentation
• Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• Cooperate closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization
You’ll be working in the Infrastructure and Security Engineering organization as part of Cyber Security Services team in Wroclaw. You’ll play an important role in ensuring that our infrastructure meets industry's best practices.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in infrastructure projects
• Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
• An understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Experience working in cyber security area (preferably configuration management, application security testing)
• Knowledge about cloud solutions (like Azure) will be a plus
• Being thorough, precise and proactive in your working methodology
• An excellent communicator across the diverse spectrum of colleagues, sponsors and teams with the ability to adapt your communication to the specific audience you are delivering to.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.