Project Portfolio Manager - Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project portfolio management and investment governance? Do you like numbers and precision as well as interacting with various IT and business stakeholders?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- Define the IT project portfolio of Global Wealth Management and its businesses in line with strategic priorities and available resources
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on the governance meetings including the preparation of the required documentation to ensure a sound decision base
- Track the Global Wealth Management IT-related projects to monitor the health of the portfolio and identify any issues to senior management and investment governance bodies
- Coach and challenge project managers regarding their project business cases and support them in their project and portfolio management related tasks
- Coordinate across business and IT stakeholders and align portfolio management activities with your portfolio manager colleagues
- Help lead a small team of project portfolio managers
- Initiate and drive continuous improvements of our portfolio management processes and standards
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management Platform & Investment Governance team, which is part of our Global Wealth Management COO organization, in our Wroclaw office. You will be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in Wroclaw and Zurich and will be interacting (both from Wroclaw and at times also from Zurich) with various stakeholders across UBS.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in comparable roles in financial services or in a financial/controlling position; project management experience an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a flair for figures and a strong drive for precision
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing who can easily convey the right messages and is adept at interacting with senior stakeholders
- Adept at leading people with or without a line management role
- Collaborative, service-oriented self-starter ready to take ownership to drive to solutions; able to prioritize own workload and work well under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint; experience with project management, planning and reporting tools an asset
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written), German an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.