Intern in Learning Operations Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– support the coordination of all assigned programs
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of different programs
– assist with the booking of all internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers, facilitators and participants
– set up programs on the learning management system (MyCampus)
Your team will be located in Krakow/Green Office. We believe that employees should grow in their careers so we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– very good English
– good MS Office skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.