IT Reporting Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for reporting and data analytics? Are you at your best when digging into data and creating reports out of it? Do you like to produce code? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Providing production reporting and analytics
– Create and maintain reports in Business Objects
– Create and maintain dashboards in Tableau
– Create the database and data sources
– Be available to create ad-hoc reports according to defined requirements
– Create scripts that allow us to automate defined tasks and reports (using SQL, Phyton, etc.)
– Understand the available production data and consult stakeholders on how it can be used
– Interact with data owners and providers
Technology Production Assurance drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control and standardizes end to end reporting.
As the Production Assurance Reporting Analyst you have the overview of all the standard production data reports and interact with the data providers and owners. You create standard and ad-hoc reports along the defined requirements. Additionally, you support Production Assurance with the creation/scripting of automation flows in order to help the organization to get more efficient.
– Information Technology or similar education background.
– Reporting systems skills needed (irrespective of toolset / technology)
– Programming and/or automation skills (irrespective of toolset / technology)
– Understanding of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications)
– Enthusiastic with diverse skills
– ITIL Foundation certified (preferred)
– Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
– Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.