Legal Documentation Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you well organised with an eye for detail? Do you have previous experience with drafting legal documentation? Would you like to work with complex financial instruments related to derivatives? We’re looking for person like that to:
– prepare issuance documentation in relation to UBS structured products and third party transactions (drafting, finalising & executing documentation)
– review of ongoing Medium Term Notes and Commercial Papers Programme Updates, Supplements and Blue File transactions
– coordinate the pre-trade approvals
– liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Operations, Trading) through various communication channels in order to efficiently close the issuance process
You’ll be working in the Product Documentation London team in Group General Counsel Krakow. Our role is to analyse and prepare documentation for complex financial instruments. We cooperate closely with different business units of UBS Investment Bank in process of issuance of structured products.
– a university degree in Law, Economics or Finance & Banking
– professional experience with legal documentation drafting
– professional experience or interest in financial industry
– strong analytical skills
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– ability to work under time pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
– a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organisation
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.