The Compliance AML KYC Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees to provide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting services in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Manage and lead KYC operations team (6+ people) , including executing processes in accordance with Citi compliance policies and overseeing the KYC control environment
- Perform program management of existing Business As Usual (BAU) process with scope to migrate further functions globally
- Provide people management and development responsibilities and ensure team service level standards are met
- Keeping high level of quality review in the team and work on the improvement if necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Management of adhoc departmental projects as assigned
- Maintain a workforce with capability to execute flawlessly
- 2-5 years’ experience in banking /finance or AML
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi (advantage)
- Knowledge of AML policies and regulatory requirements
- Considerable experience of dealing with management in a multi-function environment
- Languages: Fluent English (oral & written)
- Process re-engineering and improvement
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Possibility to manage a dynamic team
- International working environment at the office
- Unique type of role on Polish market – with the largest scale and biggest international clients
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Constant development opportunities with an access to unlimited number of trainings
- Customer Services orientated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Strong computer skills
- Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum supervision with self-directed, project management skills