SQL/T-SQL Database Specialist
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in SQL and T-SQL? Are you able to perform analyses to deliver process improvements and process re-engineering? We are looking for someone to:
- identify user requirements by working with a number of individuals from IT and business
- translate reporting engines/databases from one programming language to another
- propose and build new solutions and to translate business requirements into technical specifications
The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a Business Intelligence team which rebuilds our applications, databases and processes in order to improve our services.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Eximus Park).
- solid knowledge on MS SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL
- experience in creating various Table-Valued Functions
- understanding of a database architecture and ability to implement improvements in this area
- experience in query and T-SQL Functions optimization
- passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capacity
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- fluent in English (German would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.