Internship in Accounting & Controlling Team
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
– supporting accounting and financial activates
– supporting accounting and reporting activities
– reconciling and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
Our role is to support the UK & Jersey Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months, based on 30-40 hours week.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you are / have:
– working towards or hold university degree in technical / accounting / finance / economics or similar field
– strong analytical & problem solving skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– excellent written and spoken English
– MS Excel working knowledge (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
– experience in Financial Reporting or GL Accounting would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.