Business Manager - Internal Audit
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly and know how to solve problems in elegant ways? We are looking for someone like this to:
- prepare decision making materials for GIA Management globally, e.g. management meeting packs, drafts of reports / presentations
- support department-wide communication by preparing and formatting presentations, e-mail announcements and newsletters
- maintain GIA's organizational structure and headcount database
- prepare regular and ad hoc reports, including headcount analysis and forecasts
- administer internal GIA platform and maintain SharePoint sites, provide support to management in collecting critical information / documents
- support global projects / initiatives
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
As a Business Manager you will be working as part of the Audit Management and Support Team, which is responsible for supporting and controlling GIA's processes. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of GIA's processes and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow EximusPark).
- Bachelor or Master degree
- experience in working in an international environment; experience in designing communication and / or preparing materials for senior stakeholders would be an asset
- excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders using various tools
- excellent client focus and willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- strong interpersonal abilities coupled with effective problem solving and conceptual thinking
- excellent time management skills, ability to set priorities effectively
- skilled in MS Office, in particular: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.