Application & Tooling Integrator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Enterprise Central Services within ISE Automation & Tooling is responsible for enabling and integrating tools to be used by our developers worldwide on different platforms. We provide system engineering and application integration tasks that merge applications and standard platforms in order to build efficient products that serve the needs of our business.
As an Application Integrator you will be integrating external software (COTS) from vendors and performing software integration tasks starting from the proof of concept from our test environments up into production.
As a technology expert you will be responsible for providing application integration services for our tooling landscape.
You’ll be working in the Global IT4IT team in Krakow, Poland. We are integrating applications, technologies and hardware/software.
• Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at management and project lead level.
• Possess a broad system engineering and IT background in a de-centralized computing environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage a diverse workload effectively in a highly demanding environment
• Ability to work reliable in a global environment with distributed teams Proven knowledge of Linux, Windows Server/Client
• Good knowledge of network technologies and protocols
• Working knowledge with scripting languages
• Competent knowledge of web technologies, protocols, standards
• Competent knowledge of security architecture and technologies
• Experience in documenting the design of integrated solutions
• Willingness to provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve errors
• Excellent interpersonal and English language skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.