IT Systems Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when providing application support to others? Do you have great Rates and Credit experience? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Be our cross regional support lead for the FRC Rates and Credit Risk systems
– Undertake technical incident analysis, resolution and incident management coordination
– Closely collaborate with development teams and senior business representatives
– Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– Take the lead with improving service and process in our support team
You’ll be working in the eCommerce TOC team, based in Wrocław, Poland. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams.
– A university degree computer science, management n systems or professional certifications
– Previous experience working with products like Unix, application servers, web servers, databases, performance, administration and health checking tools
– Experience working with packaged tools and configuring / supporting these in a distributed environment
– A natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and business areas)
– Demonstrable Business specific knowledge, particularly around Rates & Credit pricing, risk & trade flow
– A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and a client centric and service driven individual
– Fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.