The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing KYC operational services to our clients across the Institutional Client Group (ICG), through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, research, storage, and processing of KYC data. The unit is responsible globally to ensure the ICG Business remains compliant to or exceeding the standards mandated by AML/KYC Compliance organization and regulators.
The ICG KYC Post-Execution Quality Review team within the ICG KYC Utility is responsible for performing Post-execution quality reviews on KYC profiles as per guidelines
The responsibilities of Post Execution Quality Reviewer are as under:
- Conduct end to end post approval reviews of KYC Records ( All client types)
- Report deficiencies on a timely basis.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned region
- Engage with Stakeholders/Senior management and ensure timely PEQR feedback loop
- Conduct root cause analysis by identifying & analyzing areas of common defect/issues/themes
- Assist in defining continuous improvement plan and track implementation and success of initiatives
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Provide updates at regular meetings with KYC Operations, RCT, Compliance, etc.
- Manage remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- Assist with department projects / initiatives as requested
- A proven track record with at least 3-5 years of relevant KYC/AML experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulatory)
- Compliance, Audit and Regulatory experience desirable
- Strong Operations experience desirable
- Global experience would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with at least 3-5 years’ experience in relevant domain
- AML/KYC Certifications like ACAMS preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work with various Stakeholders and build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and time management skills, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
- Exhibit good attention to detail while focused on delivery.
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities.
- Proactive and “no surprises” approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views