Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Deliver your operations activities perfectly so that you leave no dollar on the table and you create high levels of customer and frontline staff satisfaction.
A key member of the UK operations team. Working closely with road transport hauliers, sales and technical staff. Deliver best in class business and customers service.
Solve day to day operational challenges with a HSSE and customer centric mindset, ensure business needs are met in full and in a timely manner first time every time.
Create additional value by continuously reviewing your job to identify and unlock customer experience and margin improvement opportunities.
First line of support to customers
Customer invoicing/invoice accuracy
Intra day Control Order of capture systems and confirm orders are correctly created - trouble shoot
Manage Temporary Delivery tickets resolution
Balance orders and goods issues and stocks daily - and weekly
Manage sales credits and debits as required.
End to End Services Purchasing
Special Customer Materials Order capture
Special Materials Inventory management and re-order
Support road transport service providers with problem solving.
Ad Hoc support to UK commercial team.
No direct reports: Team of two reporting to country operations manager.
Territory United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Eire
Skills & Requirements:
- C1 English Language skills
- Broad SAP experience and or similar ERP systems experience
- Customer facing skills - willing to go the extra mile to deliver satisfaction.
- Road logistics and / or sales order processing including billing
- Supply chain management - Inventory, resupply and stock accounting.
- Continuous Improvement and complex technical problem solving
• Specialities is a fast growing and evolving business. Therefore curiosity, ability to embrace change and drive for continuous improvement are key attributes for a successful candidate.
• This role experiences periods of intense activity (month end) which are tightly time bound and critical to business operations.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects