IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• Work as a part of a cross-functional technology team to elicit software requirements for multiple applications
• Convert high-level business needs into low-level technical requirements
• Produce clear and easy to understand functional specifications
• Sign off software requirements with Business representatives
• Manage JIRA backlog and structure complex requirements as Epics, User Stories and Tasks
• Document business flows and use cases if required
• Support developers and QAs - i.e. answer questions and review what is delivered
Working as a IT Business Analyst for UBS Global Wealth Management - US Technology organization as part of Capital Markets & Public Finance function
Our program started as a migration of financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new highly-scalable technical platform. The success of the program led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment to legacy systems' migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (US, Poland) working on these projects.
• Solid BA knowledge with at least 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis
• Ability and willingness to work on technical details, including data mappings and integration flows
• Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills
• Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements
• Knowledge of software delivery lifecycle management
• SQL, XML/XSD
• Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written
• Solid interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people of all levels of information technology
• Pro-active personality with strong analytical and good negotiation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.