Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is the number one global lubricant supplier, delivering market-leading lubricants to consumers in over 100 countries. Shell Lubricants brings world-class technological - Join us in this exciting journey!
The purpose of your role as Grease/Lubricants Supply Planner is to ensure that the right grease products are available at each location within the ERA (Europe/Russia/Africa) region in order to fulfill customer orders on-time and in-full. This role maintains the tactical parameters for stock availability to ensure efficient and effective production, sourcing and replenishment of products through the network. As such, Supply Planner has a very significant impact on Customer Service and Costs. This is a commercially focused operational and tactical role.
You will ensure a feasible supply plan is in place to deliver on-time-in-full to our customers
You will manage product flow through the buffers
You will review/release & expedite production & deployment
You will execute network movements
You will manage master data input
You will manage back orders
You will act as a interface with Sales for local markets when required
You will proactively identify and intervene on cases of overstock in order to maintain actual stock levels within target ranges (including working capital targets)
You will maintain medium-term outlook on demand variations and ensure supply chain capacity is adjusted to meet requirements
You will execute diagnostics of on-time-in-full failures and implement effective remedial actions with relevant functional teams.
Portfolio: ~7000 active SKUs across ERA with over 17,000 SKU-country combinations
40 OUs, 3 Grease and 6 Lubricants blending Plants and 10+ Warehouses
Supply chain experience
- Lubricants business knowledge advantageous
Virtual working experience including team, coaching and stakeholder management essential
Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be taken into account during the selection process.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
English min. C1
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects