Internship in Source to Contract Team
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier contracts in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system
• contact employees and clients
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• control quality in our global structures
You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow, (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to manage and report on UBS's contracts. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn contracts registration in our internal systems, contact Swiss client and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure.
Your expertise :
• very good written and spoken English
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• graduate with bachelors degree in business administration or other related studies
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.