Data & Doc Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you client-driven? Do you know how financial instruments work? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert for handling and processing Static Data and Pricing for Financial Products
– Maintenance of securities data
- Quality control of securities data & prices
– Be responsible for the life cycle of financial instrument information
– Investigations and support
- Collection, update and corrections of financial instruments prices
- Run of exception reports and checks
- Maintenance and update of price providers
- Reply to investigation and support for trade processing
– Update and communicate policies , processes and procedures concerning the unit
You’ll be working in the Master Data Team in Wrocław. You will be in close collaboration with all departments and with the operations team in Luxembourg. Team is operating between 8:00 am and 6 pm (work on shift pattern).
- experience in the securities area (knowledge of the various financial instruments as strong asset)
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.