This position is within the Citi Private Bank Regulatory and Compliance Project Management Team. Candidate will be part of a high performing and niche team that will deliver effective program and project management across the Private Bank.
The position is PMO role within Citi Private Bank Regulatory & Compliance Team. This is a newly created Global team and the PMO will play a crucial role in its success. Team handles complex Regulatory and compliance initiatives such a MIFID, GDPR, California Privacy Law, Brexit, Suitability, AML, KYC and interfaces with business, legal, compliance, business risk, operations and technology to deliver the projects end to end. Regulatory and Compliance team consists of PM/BAs and Dev team based out of NYJ, Zurich, Poland, Singapore and Pune.
- Create highly impactful presentations for Senior Management (D, MD level), Steering Committees, Governance meeting other forums as needed by regional/global leads
- Ensure that Regulatory and Compliance Project Management Scorecards and KPIs are always 100% each month
- Manage and Report Regulatory and Compliance Program Budget, Forecast, Variance
- Work with Business Managers, Chief of Staff, recruiters, vendors to assist in hiring and on boarding
- Manage Regulatory and Compliance Programs upcoming deliverables and accomplishments
- Significant senior management exposure, opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
- Excellent opportunity to understand Private Bank systems, Regulatory and Compliance in banking domain as well as multiple products from Consumer Banking and Capital Markets
- Strategically important role within the technology function, participation in exciting, challenging and innovative global projects
- 8 -10 years’ experience as PMO in an Investment Bank.
- Strong knowledge of all PM tools - MS Project, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (supplier, partners, management etc.) in various forum
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Proficient in PM Tools - MS Project, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
- Collaborate and work with global teams in NJ, Zurich, Poland, and Pune, Singapore.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.