Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to provide daily operations of the Trading Settlements, this role might be for you a unique opportunity for a financial professional to enhance career and develop in the trading area.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economic, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our Treading team.
What’s the role?
As Analyst – Trading Settlements you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of queries– take ownership and initiative until the transaction is successfully and accurately processed. They involve working closely with Russian business and FO stakeholders.
More specifically, your role will include:
Deliver assigned activities and drive for operational excellence within the team by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Monitoring payments and invoices to get them processed in an accurate and timely manner.
Performing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices (both payables and receivables).
Give constructive input to the issue resolution in the team.
Creating very good working relationships with the business.
Be a role model in displaying One Finance behaviors, especially collaboration and trust.
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact of the trading area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Minumum1 year of experience AP/AR area.
Experience in SAP system nice to have.
Good command of Russian (min. B2 level).
Good command of English (min. B2 level).
Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Resilience under pressure.
Attention to detail.
Very good team-work skills.
Organizational and analytical skills.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects