End User Improvement Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate when it comes to customer service? Do you have a track record in supporting end users whilst liaising with senior business partners and IT stakeholders? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you a problem solver? Do you have proven ability in managing high quality customer events ?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Play a key role in defining and delivering a new End User Experience improvement strategy with the objective of improving end users technology experiences and communications in the HR, Legal and Communications & Branding businesses
- Analyze end user support tickets for technology users in 3 key business areas, develop clear reporting and identifying for themes and trends
- Investigate data to identify instances of unresolved end user support issues and drive support teams to drive to resolution whilst communicating with impacted end users and relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to end user technology issue task forces, defining standard framework to be adopted when task force stand up is required including standard reporting formats. Be a key member of any task force tracking and driving resolution of issues
- Develop end user experience documents and materials for distribution focused on improving information share, tips & tricks, what’s new. Own and develop aligned online information portal
- Contribute to developing a model for end user technology collaboration events and supporting the delivery of multiple events per year across all regions
You’ll be working in the Legal, HR and C&B Technology team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). Legal, HR and C&B Technology delivers technology solutions for UBS in partnership with the Group General Counsel, Human Resources and Communications & Branding businesses. We deliver great technology for great people - our services and solutions are used by UBS staff globally on a daily basis.
- University degree
- Proven experience in customer service, data analyses and reporting in technology area
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Track record in developing end user communication materials
- Experience as a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand client needs and translating that into products and services
- Analytical, with sharp problem-solving skills
- Autonomous, with a diligent and detail-oriented work style to ensure the completion of tasks to a high standard
- A good relationship builder and communicator
- Fluent in English skills (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.