Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a great collaborator? Do you have the ability to stand by agile principles while delivering sustainable solutions? We're looking for an agile developer like that who can:
– collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
– meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
– join a successful feature team built on mutual respect
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management Americas Supervisory IT team in Business Service Center located in Wroclaw, Poland. We are setting up new teams in this location to work on a variety of projects that are focusing on applications used by WMA Field supervision staff in the branches as well as in home office. Our applications are integrated with other systems in UBS so it's important that a business analyst is able to collaborate with other IT teams located across the globe.
– minimum of 2 years of experience with modern development tools and systems (ideally Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus), and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum. Knowledge of Kanban is also required.
– working knowledge of Linux and Unix scripting, job scheduling tools such as Autosys
– Familiarity with messaging technologies such as Kafka
– Working knowledge of Business Rules Managing systems such as Drools
– worked within agile development teams and performed more than one role
– some experience in financial services is very desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.