In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the Collections team and be responsible for reducing Accounts receivable (Collection). You are a sparring partner for the different stakeholders in the Order to Cash Process.
You are responsible for
- Manage the Collections domain and improvement of processes.
- Performance management and development of team.
- Being a member of the Credit and Collections leadership team.
- Manage stakeholders and standard processes within defined Accounting Operations service model; implementing change where necessary.
- Manage project team members within Credit and Collections.
- Drive operational performance to improve and control overdue.
- Perform problem solving, root cause analyses and daily management to manage and improve operational performance.
- Manage Account receivable portfolio driving transparency and standardization.
- Support Sector and Legal in restructuring bad debt.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Credit and Collections team, you will report directly to Head of Credit and Collections.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Legal or related area.
- At least 7 years of experience in finance positions and at least 5 years of experience in people management.
- Experience with complex stakeholders management on senior director level.
- Excellent analytical and communications skills.
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level.
- Deep understanding of customer and market needs and structure.
- Determination to achieve excellent results.
- Fluent English and German.
- Experience in managing international and multicultural teams would be an advantage.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)