- Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release, and support.
- Provides product team with CI/CD technical software application support, problem resolution, and appropriate documentation.
- Develops a deep understanding of automation capabilities.
- Defines deployment pipelines according to the needs of developers, business and QA stakeholders.
- Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical support.
- Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Release Management.
- Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Train peers on technical aspects of applications as needed.
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Profile we look for
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions – min. 2 years
- Experience and a strong understanding of DevOps tools. Preferred stack: Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube,
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or
- an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Understanding and basic experience with test automation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers, and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The position of DevOps Engineer is a vital role in product development teams. It provides automation roadmap definition and building the CI/CD solutions increasing the team’s efficiency. It is both a hands-on development role as well as requires cooperation with external automation teams for tasks not being provided internally.