EMEA AML Monitoring Team Head
Job Reference #
Are you a highly organized, resilient and solution-oriented person able to keep track of all the important matters, even when multitasking? Are you a people person, able to lead others and drive change? Do you like building partnership with senior stakeholders in an international environment?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to:
• successfully plan and execute a transition of Anti Money Laundering (AML) alert monitoring activities for selected Wealth Management locations in EMEA region
• ensure stable operations of AML alert monitoring including volume tracking and capacity management
• implement minimum AML alert handling standards with quality assurance procedures
• provide regular, accurate and timely reporting to key stakeholders in EMEA
• effectively cooperate with EMEA Financial Crime Prevention and CORC WM colleagues
• lead and develop a team of experienced AML alert handlers, creating an innovative and motivating work environment
The Monitoring, Surveillance & Control (MS&C) Team is in the COO function within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The MS&C function defines and executes 2nd line controls covering various compliance risks. The MS&C EMEA is responsible for monitoring, surveillance and control activities for UBS ESE and non-ESE EMEA locations for WM, Investment Banking and Asset Management. You will be working in Exiumius Park in Zabierzów, responsible for the management of a team of 10 staff located in Zabierzow and Frankfurt am/Main. You will be responsible for the set up and management of the AML Monitoring Central Team responsible for AML alert handling for selected UBS ESE locations.
We are looking for a strong manager, diligent, committed and focused on results; a strong communicator able to build partnerships and a leader able to build a strong, stable and effective team.
• strong project management experience
• solid experience in transitioning of processes in financial institutions
• proven leadership and people management skills
• proven senior stakeholder management skills
• excellent English skills
• 2nd European language will be an asset - German preferred
• high level understanding of AML risks and related processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.