Liquidity & Funding Team Lead
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytical skills and an eye for detail? Are you independent and self-driven? Are you a collaborative and influential leader? We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join the Liquidity & Funding Team as a Team Lead with the following objectives:
• become the subject matter expert and thought leader in respective coverage areas
• cooperate with senior staff in Zurich to lead and develop a team of local subject matter experts
• prepare calculation of the Liquidity & Funding models, run the engines and produce various reports, conduct financial analysis, validate and comment results
• present reporting deliverables to senior stakeholders
• perform internal controls to mitigate operational risks
• support and test new models' implementations
• optimize and automatize the L&F production process
• maintain comprehensive documentation of the processes
You'll be working in Liquidity & Funding Team based in Krakow and Zabierzów (Green Office and Eximius Business Park) being part of Regulatory Calculations Controlling Services (RCCS), which plays pivotal role in terms of monitoring and managing liquidity and funding risks of UBS, as well as ensuring compliance with international reporting and regulatory requirements.
The L&F Production and Control Services team in Krakow maintains and develops regulatory L&F models, such as Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) or Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).
• university degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or similar field
• 5+ years of experience in Treasury, Risk, Financial Reporting or Accounting function, at least part of which in manager's role. Previous work in the financial services industry would be an advantage
• good understanding of finance and banking industry, appreciation of Basel III framework impacting global banks, understanding of Balance Sheet positions impacting liquidity and funding
• very good people leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills required
• strong analytical skills with attention to details
• proficiency with MS Excel including VBA, familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL)
• proactive and strong team player with ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines, tackling daily and monthly tasks
• fluency in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.