Program Management Office – Risk Change
Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you enjoy analyzing and working with data in various topics within credit risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data?
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of RAIDs, action logs, change requests and project milestones/deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– work with the workstream and IT to ensure alignment
– provide administrative support to the Workstream Lead/ Project Managers using agreed project management methodologies
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
Group Risk Control Change Management is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
– ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
– strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
– experience in JIRA
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
– fluent in English both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.