At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Are you passionate about User Experience Design and do you want to help us improve our solutions and processes? Well, we’re looking for someone exactly like you to join our fantastic organisation.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior User Experience Designer, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will be a key player in the organization, where you will collaborate closely with a various set of stakeholders. Specially end users, but also business change managers, product owners, specialist, developers, and other colleagues, with the common goal; to create best in-class user experiences.
In this role, you will
- Join our UX team, where you will share your knowledge and spare with your new user experience colleagues.
- Work across and within large project units that deliver tools to the whole value chain in Arla.
- Use your practical experience with different ideation and research methodologies.
- Visualize flows fitted for the purpose – e.g. user journeys, wire-flows etc.
- Create top of the class mockups, wireframes, prototypes
- Help sketching ideas and spare with stakeholders.
- Help institutionalize UX at all levels and set direction in the organization.
- You are driven and excited by challenges and changes, and have the courage to challenge the ‘as-is’.
- You want to get your hands dirty and deliver what is needed in the context.
- You find it easy to visualize flows and has a great flair in creating mockups, wireframes and prototypes, and know how to explain the ideas behind your deliveries.
- Great communication- and teamworking skills are something you master because it is a natural part of who you are.
- You have an interest in new technologies and methodologies, and isn’t afraid of trying out new things.
Skillset and experience
Your educational background is not important, but:
- You have documented experience defining user interfaces and creating e.g. user- and task flows.
- You have worked actively with User Experience, and know your way around in e.g. design think processes, user research methods, usability testing, collecting user feedback and talking with key stakeholders.
- You have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify user behavior and needs.
- You possess a good IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues.
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum.
- You are experienced in Balsamiq and Adobe XD (or similar).
- Familiar with Microsoft products (Power Point, Word, Excel, SharePoint etc.)
- And it is a requisite that you speak and write English effortlessly.
Note, that you will be located at our office in Gdańsk and the role will take you travelling 15-20 days a year.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Are you interested?
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
In IT Solutions, we support the business and our farmers through great and loveable IT solutions. Help us create these and make a difference, as we create the future of dairy.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
Please apply via this link