Internship Securities Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
Collaborate with front and middle office for asset transfers
Make agreement of settlement instructions with international counterparties
Release instructions for inbound, outbound and internal security transfers
Provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
Monitor settled transactions on value date
Investigate on unsettled transfers with custodians, transfer agents and counterparties
Analyzing client portfolio and type of securities: bonds, equities and funds
You’ll be working in the Asset Transfer Team in Wrocław, Dominikański office.
• experience in banking
• university degree
• strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently with the positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• fluent in Italian, both spoken and written is a must
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.