In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and improve the Sales Support Process objectives and the day-to-day management of the sales support process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
You are responsible for
- Producing quotations and tenders for the sales force across all Business Lines
- Coordinating tenders in terms of cross sectors department
- Creating and maintaining a total overview of all offers and tenders
- Setting priorities and ensuring completeness of offers and tenders within required timeframes
- Ensuring correctness and up-to-date quality documentation
- Coordinating timely alignment in terms of tender-related issues with stakeholders
- Coordinating and preparing quotes approval in a dedicated tool
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support for the sales team in Switzerland.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or vocational (MBO) with related work experience
- Fluent German and intermediate English are essential (both verbal and written)
- Working in matrix organization experience will be an asset
- Comprehensive computer skills (including MS Office)
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire commitment and influence virtually
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in a virtual environment
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)