We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated professional who would like to join our Centre of Excellence in Łódź.
Paralegal team manages the Non-Disclosure Agreements process, which includes creation and negotiation of conditions of such agreements as well as administering an online NDA request tool. The team also supports drafting of amendments to Philips Procurement contracts.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in global projects, making improvements, providing best in class services and directly contributing to the success of Philips on a daily basis. Your main responsibility will be to create and ensure high level of accuracy of Non-Disclosure Agreements and act as first line of support for internal and external stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Supporting legal procurement activities in the area of creating, reviewing and archiving Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Identification of non-standard requests from clients and legal basis for the escalated issues;
- Preparation of responses to clients based on previous answers and legal instructions;
- Development and maintenance of an online tool supporting the process;
- Supporting operational and technical activities in the area of paralegal field.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least fourh year of studies (preferable in Law specialization);
- Interested in working in an international environment in the Procurement area;
- Understanding of basic legal concepts and legal background of instructions;
- Experience in the field of contracting support would be an asset;
- Good intuition in escalating beyond instructions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Flexible working attitude given the different time-zones of the customers, within respected limits of CET-time-zone;
- MS office applications skills (Outlook, Excel);
- Fluent English;
- Engaged, motivated, ambitious, eager to learn and develop new skills and knowledge.
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
In return, we offer you
- Opportunity to build new capability for Royal Philips.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Convenient working conditions in office in the city center
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
- Discount for Philips’ products
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)