The Benefits Senior Specialist performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Aids in ensuring that the firm has competitive and cost effective reward policies and practices.
- Assists in developing and executing the firm's reward strategy,
- Contributes to managing the key areas of reward, benefits and pensions and liaise with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach.
- Ensures that reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements.
- Conducts routine operational or administrative work. Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Participates in developing, implementing and administering compensation such as salaries, short- and long-term incentives, job evaluations, performance appraisals, salary increases and salary surveys.
- Conducts compensation analysis and modeling to provide recommendations and solutions that respond to the different business requirements
- Executes core compensation processes, including: baseline data quality, salary planning reporting, offers design, equity programs auditing and reporting, Year End Process auditing, reporting and analysis, market intelligence and job evaluations
- Analyzes key information.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent