Financial Accountant with Italian
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for processing operational finance?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
– Efficiently deliver financial statements and other reports such as p&l, balance sheet, close packs and other activities within UBS Group, in a timely manner.
– Review, analyze and investigate variances; ensuring necessary adjustments are reflected in the general ledger to ensure accurate reporting.
– Perform daily accounting activities such as data sourcing, reconciliations, and quality checks
– Perform revenue accruals and prepaid calculations with related bookings.
– Be involved in special projects, as required, to assist the department and the Company in achieving its strategic goals and objectives.
– Adhere to Key Performance Indicators and quality measures in order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual department-driven deadlines.
– Assist the department in achieving its strategic goals, including back-up for others on the team and audit support as necessary.
– Produce and maintain standard operating procedures.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region by providing accurate and reconciled financial information. Our key objective is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across all our Locations which includes monthly reporting package, payroll, account receivable, etc.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
– university degree in accounting, business or similar field.
– 3-4 years of experience in financial operations or accounting.
– very good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
– a strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.