Financial Services Legal Specialist with Italian or French
Job Reference #
Are you well organized, with an eye for detail, while understanding the big picture at the same time? Do you know how to take care of business needs and provide high level legal? Do you have a strong ability to manage and coordinate multiple internal and external interfaces? Are you experienced in contract negotiations?
If you reply to these questions with "yes" then we are looking for you as a legal specialist to:
– negotiate contracts and documentation (in particular LMA loan documents and onboarding documentation for banks) with external counterparties; review change requests and coordinate them with the business teams;
– act as first point of legal contact for internal projects regarding legal and regulatory aspects related to new digital offerings;
– provide legal advice to internal stakeholders and colleagues.
You’ll be joining the UBS Private & Corporate and Wealth Management Switzerland Legal team. You’ll be working in Krakow - Zabierzow. The team is i.a. responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and providing legal advice to internal stakeholders with respect to financial services.
– a master degree in Law and licensed attorney (English law qualification)
– business fluent in English and native speaker of either Italian or French, German is an additional asset
– experienced in LMA loan documentation negotiations
- experienced in an international environment such as law firm, in-house legal department, with focus on financial industry a/o banking topics
– solid EU and Italian financial law/regulation knowledge
- Enthusiasm to learn about foreign legal bases/systems (e.g. Swiss law)
– Interest in project work/management, able and willing to work proactively and independently to tight deadlines and to prioritize own workload
– strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen eye for both the details and the big picture, able to identify and manage risks in a new and evolving business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.