HR Sourcing Excellence Account Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you structured, organized and detail oriented? Do you know how to manage your time and influence stakeholders to get things done? Do you function well independently as well as part of a larger team? Do you want to learn more about human resources and sourcing? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Partner with internal business partners to oversee their sourcing portfolio (vendors, contracts, ONO activities) and ensure upfront engagement and planning of new projects/initiatives that have sourcing components.
• Be a central point of contact to provide first level support & subject matter expertise across the sourcing life cycle (Source-2-pay and ONO topics) and partner with key stakeholders across the firm to resolve queries, issues and escalations requiring additional support and guidance.
• Provide advisory support to ensure HR's compliance in accordance with UBS Sourcing policies and procedures.
• Manage overarching status tracking and advisory support through the firm's ONO risk assessment processes.
• Provide analytical support to create greater transparency across sourcing topics, and partner with counterparts across the firm to iteratively cleanse sourcing-related data points to ensure reporting accuracy.
• Ensure consistent understanding of UBS sourcing policies, processes and role responsibilities through structured and streamlined communication and training to key stakeholders.
Your day to day work will include supporting the HR Sourcing Excellence team, the HR Operating Manager, and HR functions, to manage and maintain structured oversight across HR's sourcing portfolio. You will work closely with key stakeholders including Vendor Relationship Managers, Vendor Contract Managers, Responsible Officers, HR Risk Management specialists, Group Corporate Services specialists and Third Party Risk Management specialists to ensure that HR's sourcing activities are fully compliant with UBS policies and procedures.
You will be working in the HR Sourcing Excellence team based in Krakow, Poland. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders and team members locally and all over the world.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- 1-3 years' experience in a corporate environment
- Financial services, Project Coordination, Supply Chain, compliance or risk management experience a plus
- Technical Skillset: Good knowledge of MS Office especially, PowerPoint and Word. Strong Excel expertise (pivot tables, macros) a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with business stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple stakeholders
- Good project management skills
- Prior experience working with a global team is a plus
- A university degree
- Fluent in English
- A strong team player
- Organized and detail oriented
- Flexible and have a "can do" attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.